Women’s Empowerment Desk of Central Tibetan Administration welcome participants to register for the ‘First Women’s Empowerment Conference.’ An undertaking of Women’s Empowerment Desk of Department of Home, the conference will take place in Dharamsala from February 21-23, 2017 and will bring together around 250 participants (both women and men) from across the spectrum.
Whilst participation in the conference is on invitation basis, 90 seats are also reserved for open registration under the following categories.
- Overseas Tibetans 10 seats (female and male)
- College-going youth and Nursing students from North India – 32 seats (26- female, 6-male)
- College-going youth and Nursing students from South India – 18 seats (14- female, 4-male)
- General participants from India, Nepal and Bhutan-20 seats (10-female and 10-male)
- Civil Society Organizations- 10 seats (female only)
The Department of Home will bear all costs related to travel, food and accommodation within India, Nepal and Bhutan.
Guidelines for TA and DA reimbursement are as follows:
All your travel fares will be reimbursed under the following conditions:
- Travel fare for AC3-tier train and bus will be reimbursed upon submission of original ticket.
- No flight cost will be accepted
- Daily Allowance of INR 250 per day will be provided during the journey
- Room rent allowance for shared room should not exceed INR 800. You will need to submit the original bill to claim your reimbursement
- You will be given a maximum amount of INR 500 to pay for your local and ground transport but need to submit the original bills
- Reimbursement for your return journey will be based on the costs incurred for your first journey
- Only in country TA and DA reimbursement will be provided to the participants from overseas.
Logistical arrangements in Dharamsala:
- Room rent allowance of up to INR 1000 for shared room will be provided. You will have to arrange for your own accommodation in Dharamsala during the course of the conference for four nights—February 20, 21, 22 and 23 and check out on February 24 before noon
- During the conference you will be given INR 250 per day (although lunch and refreshments will be served at the conference venue)
- You will be given refund for shared local travel to and fro the conference venue once receive the bill
We welcome participants to register online by filling this form before 31st January 2017.
Please complete all the details failing which your registration will be automatically disqualified.
You are all expected to complete the ground registration at the office of Department of Home, CTA before 5 pm on February 20th, 2017.
Contact: Dechen Wangmo, WED coordinator- [email protected]