Dharamshala: Tibetan Career Centre, a unit of Youth Empowerment Support program of the Dept. of Home (CTA), is looking for a competent, committed and responsible person for the post of computer trainer on a contractual basis at Tibetan career centre (TCC), Dharamsala, H.P.
- Applicant should have a minimum BCA and preference will be given to the applicant with experience in computer teaching.
- Attested copies of GB, RC, and college mark sheet & certificate.
- Recommendation from settlement office and medical certificate from a certified doctor.
- No objection certificate if the applicant is currently working in any organization.
- Birth certificate or class 10th pass certificate if any.
- Age should not be less than 21 and not more than 40 on 10th August 2021.
- All the documents mentioned above must be attested by a CTA gazetted officer (holding the post of Joint Secretary and above) concerned Settlement Officer
- Min. monthly salary of INR 20,000 plus housing allowance will be offered.
Interested applicants can send a scanned copy of a cover letter, passport size photo and resume with the above-mentioned documents to: [email protected] Applicant must bring the original documents mentioned above at the time of interview.
Application deadline: 10th August 2021. Selection will be based on the interview and practical exam.
Contact for further information
Department of Home,
Central Tibetan Administration
Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamsala-176215 Distt. Kangra (H.P)
Tel: 01892-222214/222412 M: 9882609567 Telefax: 01892-225065
E-mail: [email protected]