The Tibetan Institute of Performing Art and Culture announces recruitment for new trainees who will have the opportunity to work towards the preservation and promotion of traditional Tibetan performing arts. Aspiring students should fulfil the following criteria to enrol for the recruitment process.
Qualification and documents required:
- Candidate should have a genuine interest in traditional Tibetan performing arts
- Candidate should not have crossed the age limit of 20 years
- Candidate should produce an updated Green Book Copy
- Candidate should submit a fitness certificate from a certified Hospital
- Special preference to women trainees.
The deadline for the submission of the application is 10 October 2023. Click here for further details.