Gang-Jong Development Finance Private Limited under the Department of Finance, Central Tibetan Administration invites application for the following posts on contractual basis.
Gang-Jong Development Finance Private Limited was incorporated on 27th November 2017, as an unlisted company, registered with Registrar of Companies in the state of Himachal Pradesh (HP). The registered office of the company is located at Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamshala, Kangra, HP 176215 India. The Company is registered with the Reserve Bank of India for carrying on business as Non-Banking Finance Company (Non- Deposit Taking). Gang-Jong will aim to provide need-based and competitively priced loan products to the micro and small enterprises, community of small businessmen and entrepreneurs in hill stations and tourist areas by understanding their financial needs, repaying capacity. Apart from providing loans, Gang-Jong will provide consulting, training and support services to the constituent clients.
GDF commenced operations in 2018-19 and has ambitious business expansion plans. GDF is now in the process of expanding its human resources and is planning to recruit qualified and experienced persons for the following positions:
- General Manager
Based at Dharamshala, Reporting to Managing Director
We are looking for a General Manager to oversee our operations, financial management, staff management. Responsibilities include managing the entire credit operations of the company, customer service, managing budgets & finance. To be successful in this role, the applicant should have leadership qualities and decision-making capability, mentoring the staff to develop and be productive, while ensuring our business goals.
- A post-graduate in Management or equivalent qualification with good number of experience in a regulated financial institution
- Knowledge of NBFC business process and functions (operations, finance, HR, procurement, IT&MIS etc.)
- Experience in planning, budgeting and financial management
- Strong analytical ability, Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving capability
- Application Letter & Resume
- Attested copies of degree certificate and mark sheets
- Attested copies of Green Book 1st, 2nd and last payment page (paid up to 31.3.2019)
- Attested copy of Valid RC
- Original Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a certified medical doctor from any of the hospitals under CTA Health Department with self-photo affixed
- Original Character Certificate from Tibetan Settlement Officer
- Original (NOC) No Objection Certificate if presently working
HOW TO APPLY
Send your Application letter, Resume and document copies via email to [email protected] with “General Manager” in the subject line. The original documents must be presented during the selection interview.
Salary and Perks: Upto Rs 1 lakh
Application Deadline: 31st March 2020
- Initial contract term is for two years including a six-month probationary period. The contract may be extended for another two years by mutual consent.
- Document copies must be attested by any of the Tibetan Settlement officers or any CTA officer holding the post of Joint Secretary and above.
Send Application and the documents to:
Gang-Jong Development Finance pvt. Ltd.
c/o Department of Finance, CTA
Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamsala
Kangra Distt, H.P.India- 176215