The Department of Health, CTA has initiated an Open Marathon in Dharamshala for this World Health Day (7th April) and will be observed on the 8th of April 2023. A similar initiative is also being organised in settlements like Bir, Kalimpong, Herbertpur (Lakhanwala), Bandhara and Bylakuppee. The remaining settlements will be carrying out various awareness activities on the theme as per their conditions.
Details about the Marathon
- Starting from Tsuglagkhang parking/ Gorshey point to the Upper TCV gate and closing back at the starting point.
- Reporting at 8.30 am at Tsuglakhang parking gorshey point
- Participants cannot make use of external assistance i.e cycle, bike, taxi, motor vehicles, skates etc.
- The participants will be distributed T-shirts and refreshments
- There will be medical assistance for any emergencies
- Avail exciting cash prizes as mentioned in the poster ranging from 5000 INR (1st) , 3500 INR (2nd), 2000 INR (3rd) with 500 INR each for the next ten winners as consolation prizes
- Can register using https://forms.gle/
UpY1b8uGUanN5W2G6 or can scan the QR code in the poster for registration
- Participants are encouraged to do some prior warm-up runs before the initial date
Note: To avail of the prizes, the participants must get 3 stamps from the 3 junctions namely: 1st Upper Tcv shortcut, 2nd Three point stop at upper and army cantt and 3rd Upper TCV main gate and closing the run back at Temple parking.