The Department of Religion and Culture, CTA is pleased to announce Fourth Tibetan Arts and Culture Fund (TACF) to support Tibetan artists and organizations engaged in the preservation and promotion of traditional and contemporary Tibetan arts and culture. This program will provide support for professional and emerging artists to expand or improve their work and share their expertise.
Selected applicants, whose project is based in India, Nepal and Bhutan, will receive Small grants between Rs.50,000 to Rs.3,00,000. Click on the link to download application form and Guidelines for Project Proposal and Budget Details. Or see below for both the Form and Guidelines.
- A completed and signed grant application form.
- A proposal of approximately 3 to 5 pages (English or Tibetan) on activity for which funds are being requested. (see attached project description guideline)
- A project budget (see attached sample budget format)
- Three reference letters from someone working in the arts and culture field who is familiar with the work and background of the applicant.
- Green Book copy of the director or head of the organization. (For Organization)
- RC copy of director or head of the organization. (For Organization)
- Copy of applicant’s valid Green Book. (For individual applicant)
- Copy of applicant’s valid RC. (For individual Applicant)
Please note: All the above copies must be attested either by a CTA officer (holding the post of Joint Secretary and above) / Tibetan Settlement Officer.
- Project proposal: 30 marks
- Interview: 70 marks
- Review of the project proposals of the applicants
- The final selection will be done through an interview by selection panel
Application deadline: June 30, 2020.
Interested applicants are requested to send their proposals and above-mentioned documents to the below address by postal or email.
Department of Religion and Culture
Central Tibetan Administration
Gangchen Kyishong, P.O. Dharamsala -176215
Kangra District (H.P), India
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01892-226737 / 222685
Project officer Ph. No. 9816743672