Youth Empowerment Support Desk, Department of Home (CTA) is looking for a competent, committed, and responsible person for the post of Hairdressing Trainer on a contractual basis required at Tibetan Career Center (TCC), Mcleodganj, Dharamsala, H.P.
Qualifications and skills required :
- Certified in Hair & Beauty courses done by any reputed institute
- Teaching skills in Hairdressing, Hairstyling and Beauty (both theory & practical)
- Basic English & Tibetan language, along with basic computer knowledge
- Applicant with three years of work experience will be given a preference
Documents required :
- Updated copies of Green Book & Registration Certificate (RC)
- Recommendation letter from Settlement Office & medical certificate from a certified doctor.
- No objection certificate if the applicant is currently working in any organization.
- All the documents mentioned above must be attested by a CTA gazette officer (holding the post of Joint Secretary and above)/ concerned Settlement Officer.
Interested applicants should send scanned copies of a cover letter with a passport-size photo and resume along with the above-mentioned documents to: [email protected]. and bring all the original documents at the time of the interview call at the Tibetan Career Centre (TCC) located at Old Reception Centre, Jogiwara Road, Mcleodganj, Dharamsala (H.P).
Application deadline: 25th December 2022
For further enquiry, please contact 01892-222412/222214/ +91 7018057344