Due to nationwide movement restrictions to prevent the spread of Covid–19, Delhi University Foreign Students‘ Registry Office has asked foreign students to submit only NOC secured from their respective diplomatic mission (before the last date of online application submission).
The education section at the Bureau of HH Dalai Lama, New Delhi requests all Tibetan students who have already registered for DU admission (for Under–Graduate or Post–Graduate Program) to send a copy of their application form by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the deadline. The bureau will submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) on behalf of all the Tibetan students.
The last date for submission of online application forms at FSR website by foreign nationals pursuing Master of Business Administration (MBA) is 17th April 2020 (closed)
2. PhD Programme in Management Studies Post–Graduate Programmes (PG) is 6 June 2020.
3. Under–Graduate Programme (UG)–Three years is 12th June 2020
4. One year Certificate/ Diploma/ Advanced Diploma courses are 15 June 2020.
5. PhD Programme (other than PhD Programme) is 15th July 2020
6. Schools of open learning (SOL) for Bachelor’s and Master’s courses is 30 July 2020
7. Casual Affiliation( for those desirous of studying up to maximum 2 semesters is 30 July 2020
* For details about Master of Business Administration (MBA) and PhD Programme in Management Studies, visit the websites of the concerned departments: Department of Business Economics: http://dbe–du.org/home.php Department of Commerce: http://www.commercedu.com/ Faculty of Management Studies: http://www.fms.edu/?q=node/17 Department of Financial Studies: https://mfc.edu/
For the time being, there is no requirement of submission of hard copy of the application form. For further details, please contact the Education Officer by phone or email.
Education Officer: Mr. Tenzin Passang (8999713693) Email Id: email@example.com