Dharamshala: Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts invites application for the post of “Communication Officer” on contractual basis.
- Minimum qualification: Undergraduate degree
- A mass communication background with knowledge on web design will be an advantage.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- An experienced candidate will be given special consideration
- Ability to work independently
- Responsible for contacting and building relations with TIPA alumni
- To promote organisation’s brand and activities
- To implement TIPA’s communications strategy on social media sites including social externals communication with partners and other stakeholder.
- To ensure clear and consistent communications about TIPA and its mission with key audiences
- Assist the researcher with the development of digital archival of performing arts traditions of Tibet
- Copies of class XII and degree certificates
- Copy of updated registration certificate
- Copy of green book duly paid up to 31. 3.2023
- A fitness certificates from a registered doctor.
- No objection letter if the applicant is currently serving in any institution.
- Supporting letter from the concerned settlement office
- Candidate’s age must be between 25 and 35
Salary and benefit:
- The select individual will receive a monthly salary of Rs. 21294.00 & a housing facility.
May 25, 2023
Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts
Mcleod Ganj, Distt. Kangra-176219 H.P.
Contact no: 7650056654/9418087998
Noted: Applicants must bring the original documents only at the time of interview