Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts invites application for the post of “Marketing content developer” on contractual basis. The contract will extend on the basis of workload and funding availability.
The marketing Content Creator’s primary responsibility will be to promote TIPA’s products and services by developing content for TIPA’s website, social media, marketing materials, and other relevant platforms.
Responsibilities or Job Description:
- Conducting research to learn more about current trends and developments, accordingly contextualizing your findings for the need of the TIPA.
- Writing, reviewing, editing and updating content for website, marketing materials and similar platforms.
- Assisting and creating content with marketing manager with the design of promotional materials and branding.
- Work closely with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, identify and suggest solution.
- Taking charge of multi-Media section
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication or equivalent.
- Excellent English writing, video filming & editing skills.
- Candidate with experience of working in similar role will be given special consideration.
Necessary documents: (Applicants must bring the original documents at the time of interview)
- Copy of Degree Certificate
- Copy of updated Green Book and Registration Certificate
- Original medical certificate with a photograph from registered physicians
- No objection letter if the applicant is employed
- Candidate’s age must be between 23 and 40
Salary and benefit:
- Monthly compensation of Rs. 20,000.
- Accommodation provided.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2021, 5.00 p.m.
Application Form: Applicants should submit their application with an attested copy of documents on [email protected]
Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts
Mob: 7650056654 9418087998