Dharamshala: The Public Service Commission of the Central Tibetan Administration, has invited applications for vacancies from the posts of Junior Clerks to Joint Secretary at the various departments of the Tibetan administration. Candidates will be selected based on an entrance test.
Total of 33 vacancies which comprises of 3 Joint Secretary, 3 Deputy Secretary, 8 Under Secretary, 2 Section Officer, 3 Office Superintendent, 3 Office Assistant, 11 Senior Clerks. For detail, announcement click here.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
– Two passports sized photographs in colour (One passport and one stamp size)
– Copies of originals marks cards and certificates
– Copies of first, second and last paid page of Green book
– Copies of first and last extended page of RC
– Copy of birth certificate
– Fitness certificate affixed with photo
– Character certificate from the local settlement officer
– No objection letter if employed at the time of application.
– All the documents must be attested by the local settlement officer or by a CTA staff (PSC appointed) above the rank of Joint Secretary.
Last date for submission of application: 05:00 pm, 3 June 2019
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
Public Service Commission
Central Tibetan Administration
Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamsala – 176215
Distt. Kangra (H.P)
E-mail: [email protected]