The Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts invites applications for the post of “Content Creator” to be appointed on a contractual basis.
The Content Creator’s primary responsibility will be to promote TIPA’s products and services by developing different contents
for TIPA’s website, social media, marketing materials, and other relevant platforms.
Responsibilities or Job Description:
- Create authentic and interesting content for websites and social media.
- Develop text, visual as well as video content for the institute.
- Collaborate with internal departments to formulate campaign objectives and identify quantifiable deliverables.
- Handle full responsibility for the multi-media section.
- Graduate with a bachelor’s degree (graphic designer with video editing skills preferred).
- Skilled in graphic design, video filming and editing (should be comfortable using video editing software, particularly Final Cut Pro)
Note: Candidates with work experience in a similar role will be given special consideration.
Necessary documents: (Applicants must bring the original documents at the time of the interview)
- Copy of Degree Certificate
- Copy of updated Green Book and Registration Certificate
- The original medical certificate with a photograph from a registered physician
- No objection letter if the applicant is employed
- Supporting letter from the concerned settlement office
- Must be between 23 and 40 years
Salary and benefits:
- Monthly compensation of Rs. 20,000.
- Accommodation provided.
Application Deadline: May 30, 2023
Application Form: Applicants should submit their documents with attestation at [email protected]
Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts
McLeod Ganj, Dharamshala
Mob: 765005665/ 9418087998