Date: 11th September, 2023
The TIBETAN ADMINISTRATION’S WELFARE SOCIETY (TAWS), Department of Finance, CTA Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamshala, District Kangra (HP), invites the item rate contract bids from the eligible contractors. Bidders experience in construction of similar work and have established organisation for taking up such work and who satisfy the qualification criteria of bid document can only apply. The scope of the work will be as under:-
|S.No||Name of the work||Tender fee non-refundable (Rs)||Earnest Money (Rs)|
|1||Construction of Staff Quarter Project (Pelbar Khang & Phelgey Khang)
for Tibetan Administration Welfare Society (TAWS) Located at Central Tibetan Administration, Gangchen Kyishong, Upmahal Gamru Mouja & Teh. Dharamshala, Distt. Kangra (H.P)
Schedule of Tender Events:
|1||Name of works||:||Site development & Services, Building (Structure and Finishing) for Tibetan Administration Welfare Society (TAWS) Located at Central Tibetan Administration, Gangchen Kyishong, Upmahal Gamru Mouja & Teh. Dharamshala, Distt. Kangra (H.P)|
|2||Time allowed for completion||:||17 months|
|3||Earnest money Deposit||:||10 Lakhs|
|4||Retention money||:||5% of the total value of the contract deductible on each payment (R.A Bills)|
|5||Cost of tender documents||:||Rs. 1,500/-|
|6||Place and date of Tender floating||:||At Central Tibetan Relief Committee (CTRC) Department of Home, CTA Dharamsala on. 11th Sept., 2023|
|7||Last date and time of Tender Submission||:||20/09/2023 (5:00 PM)|
|8||Address at which the tenders and other documents are to be submitted||:||Central Tibetan Relief Committee (CTRC) Department of Home, CTA Dharamsala|
|9||Date and time of opening tender by the committee||:||21/09/2023|
|10||Place of opening tender||:||Central Tibetan Relief Committee (CTRC) Department of Home, CTA Dharamsala|
|11||Defects liability period||:||12 months|
|12||Signing of Agreement||:||25th September, 2023|
|13||Start of work||:||1st October, 2023 (Tentative)|
|14||Terms & condition||:||Copy of agreement to be signed with selected contractor
All rates must be inclusive of GST and other taxes, TAWS will not entertain any other claims later on.
Interested tenderers can get the detail of tender dossier from this office (timing: 9am to 5pm) with payment of non- refundable tender fees. Sealed tender should reach this office on or before 5pm, 20/09/2023.
Terms & Condition:
- The quoted rate must be inclusive of all types of prevailing taxes, transportation and handling charges.
- All supplies will be received at final destination after proper quality inspection by the committee.
- TAWS and the committee reserves the right to maintain the secrecy of the quote rates by all bidders and to cancel or reject any / all bids without assigning any reason/s thereof.
- Any incomplete or partial bid will not be considered.
- The contractor/firm will provide the following documents along with the tender:
- Brief profile of firm with registration with government bodies, if any.
- Years of experience & list of previous projects with budget.
- List of plant & machinery & human resources available.
- Banker’s solvency certificates & financial status statement minimum worth Rs. 1 Cr. (One Crore.)
- Contractor should have done two different construction work at least worth Rs. 2.5 Cr. each or the one work worth Rs 5 Cr. in past 2 years. Certificate to be enclosed
- Any bid with incomplete documents will not be considered.
- For queries and clarifications, contact below details.
Central Tibetan Relief Committee (CTRC)
Department of Home, CTA
Dharamsala, Distt: Kangra
HP-176215 (Timings: – 10 AM to 4 PM)
Near Baba Medical Store,
Dharmasala, HP, India,
Copy Send to:
- Department Administration Section.
- All the Contractors/Firm.
- Notice Board.