The Tibet TV of the Department of Information and International Relations, CTA, is hiring a stringer in South India.
The Stringer should cover the official events in the Tibetan settlements in South India and report them to Tibet TV. The stringer should also deliver any assignments given by Tibet TV from time to time.
Required Qualifications & Documents:
1. Language proficiency in Tibetan and English.
2. Ability to cover news, events and conduct interviews etc.
3. Ability to handle video cameras and edit footage.
4. Preference will be given to experienced candidates and those having background in journalism/communication studies.
5. Attested copy of duly paid Green Book Contribution as of March 31, 2023
6. Attested copy of Registration Certificate (RC).
7. Certificate of medical fitness from a registered physician.
8. Conduct certificate from the Representative of the applicant’s respective settlement office.
9. No objection letter from the employer if currently employed.
The stringer will be paid INR 2500/- per news story in addition to the monthly retaining fee of INR 5,000/-
The stringer is permitted to file a maximum of ten news stories per month and is entitled to Travel Allowance (TA) and Daily Allowance (DA) applicable to the post of CTA’s Office Superintendent Tibet TV will provide all the necessary audio-visual and technical equipment.
• The applicant should have all the documents attested and signed by either a settlement officer or a civil servant holding the designation of Joint Secretary or above and submit the same to the address (provided below) on or before May 07, 2023.
• The applicant should clearly mention the address for correspondence, e-mail id and phone number in the application.
• The eligible candidates shall be notified of the selection process.
Address your application to:
Department of Information & International Relations,
Central Tibetan Administration,
P.O. Dharamshala – 176215,
District Kangra, H.P. India
Tel: +91-1892-222457, 222510