Dharamshala: Tibet TV of the Department of Information & International Relations (DIIR), CTA, announces its Take-off Film Grant encouraging the budding Tibetan filmmakers in the exile community to make short feature or documentary films for Tibet TV.
* Aspiring filmmakers can avail a total grant of INR 200,000/- to make a film on any topic related to the above theme.
* The film length should be between 25-30 minutes.
* The film can be in either Tibetan or English and should be accompanied by subtitles.
* The Take-off Film Grant aims to facilitate and encourage filmmaking activities of Tibetans and to produce content for wider dissemination and posterity.
- Interested candidates should register for the grant sending an application that includes a 100-word synopsis of the film one intends to work on along with a copy of the duly paid Green Book contribution or before May 7, 2023.
- The selection committee will review each application and synopsis will be conveyed to the respective filmmakers on or before May 31, 2023.
- Initial selection of an application doesn’t necessarily guarantee the grant money.
- The selected filmmakers will be informed on or before December 31, 2023.
- The films submitted under the grant will be reviewed and the decision of the selection committee will be conveyed to the filmmakers.
- The selected submission will be awarded a grant prize of INR 200,000 (inclusive of 10% mandatory TDS)
- The films will be screened/published on Tibet TV media platforms.
Address your application to:
Department of Information & International Relations,
Central Tibetan Administration,
P.O. Dharamshala – 176215,
District Kangra, H.P. India
Tel: +91-1892-222457, 222510