The Tibet Policy Institute will be hosting the 9th Young Tibetan Research Scholars’ Conference from 22-24 August, 2023 at College for Higher Tibetan Studies Sarah. The conference registration is open for young Tibetan research scholars pursuing Ph.D, M.Phil. and M.A. programmes at different universities. It is also open for independent researchers across the world to present their research papers and encourage young scholars to present their papers on Tibetan studies.
Guidelines for Registration and Paper submission:
- Interested participants are requested to submit their abstract (250–300-word limit) and application before 25 May, 2023.
- A short Curriculum Vitae must be attached along with the application. (Mobile no. needed)
- Abstracts will be evaluated by the committee and selected participants will be notified by 5 June 2023.
Guidelines for paper submission:
- Selected participants must be submit their full paper by 10 August 2023. An honorarium of Rs. 5,000/- will be acknowledged for those whose research papers are selected for the journal publication.
- The full paper should be not less than 4000 words. (If article is too lengthy, we’ll request author to make it shorten or the editor has right to shorten it.)
- Papers could be either in Tibetan or English. Same applies for presentation.
For further queries, please contact the conference coordinator:
Dr. Tsewang Dorji (9003081576) and Dr Tsering Dolma (8629889365)
Email: [email protected]