The Tibet Museum of the Department of Information and International Relations, Central Tibetan Administration invites applicants for the post of ‘Curator and Conservator’ on a contractual basis. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work towards the preservation and promotion of the Tangible and Intangible Heritage of Tibet’s socio-cultural and historical past.
Number of posts: 1
- Master’s degree in History and Museology from a recognised University.
- Preference shall be given to those with prior working experience in the field.
- Good command over written Tibetan and English languages.
- Good understanding of Tibetan History and culture.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
• Resume with cover letter.
• Attested copy of mark sheets and degree certificate.
• Attested copy of the birth certificate or class 10th pass certificate.
• Attested copy of duly paid Green Book and Registration Certificates (RC).
• Original medical certificate with a photograph from the certified hospital.
• Character certificate from applicant’s respective settlement office.
• No objection letter if the applicant is currently employed.
All the documents must be attested by a CTA gazette officer (holding the post of Joint Secretary and above) or concerned Settlement Officer.
Salary and Benefits: Salary and benefit equivalent to Under Secretary designation of the regular CTA staff.
Age Limit: Should not be below the age of 25 or above the age of 35 as of February 26, 2021.
Application deadline: 5 PM, Friday, February 26, 2021
Interested applicants fulfilling the above educational qualification are required to submit their application with the above-mentioned documents to [email protected] or to the following address, on or before the application deadline. Eligible candidates will be called for an interview. The date and venue of the interview will be intimated through email.
Department of Information and International Relations, CTA