The Department of Education, CTA is pleased to announce Sikyong Professional Scholarship Program (SPSP) in partnership with the Tibet Fund, New York. This scholarship will be provided to 4 high achieving Tibetan students from India, Nepal and Bhutan to pursue Master’s program in Medicine, Law and Business studies at the most selective Colleges or Universities in India. The scholarship will be provided by the Tibet Fund, New York, through the Department of Education, CTA. Eligible candidates must apply online using the link below latest by August 31, 2019, by 5:00 pm:
MD (Doctor of Medicine), MDS (Master of Dental Surgery), LLM (Master of Law) and MBA (Master of Business Administration)
a) Tuition fees: Tuition fees will be reimbursed as per bill with a maximum ceiling of Rs.2 Lakh. Any amount expended by the applicant against capitation fee/donation will not be reimbursed.
b) Maintenance fees: Annual fixed maintenance allowance of Rs.50,000 will be provided
Eligibility criteria and required documents:
- Applicant must be a Tibetan refugee student who has a Green Book (GB) and a valid Registration Certificate (RC). Applicant and his/her parents’ Green Book contribution must be paid till 2018. Information about RC and GB must be mentioned in “Form-A” and attested by the concerned Tibetan Settlement Officer. (Click here for Form-A)
- Applicant must have scored at least 60% in Bachelor’s degree. Priority shall be given to fresh graduates. (Upload Bachelor’s Mark Sheets)
- Applicant must have taken admission in any of the top Colleges/Universities mentioned in the list attached. Those who have received admission in top Colleges/Universities which are not in the attached list may write to [email protected] with detail information of the College/University. (Upload Admission Confirmation Letter)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) no longer than 2 pages in length.
- Two Reference Letters from College Lecturers (as per format attached).
For any queries, contact:
Sonam Sangmo: [email protected]
Lobsang Dhargay: [email protected]
Department of Education,
CTA Gangchen Kyishong,
Dharamsala – 176215 District Kangra,
Himachal Pradesh, India
Phone: +91.01892.226695, 222572, 222721
Website: www.sherig.org, www.lamton.org