Post: Deputy Secretary
Seat: 1 vacancy
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree (Please note that the provisional certificate issued more than a year ago will not be entertained). The candidate should have 4 years of full-time work experience and should not exceed 35 years of age at the time of filling the application.
Documents to be submitted:
- Educational certificates and marks sheets
- First and last pages of the duly paid Tibetan green book
- Fitness certificate from either DoHealth run hospital or Mentseekhang clinic.
- Birth certificate or Class X certificate mentioning your birth date
- Two Passport-sized photos
- Character certificate from the concerned Settlement Office
- No Objection Certificate from your employer, if you are currently working.
Selection: A written test in Tibetan and English. Rules and regulations of the CTA Account System followed by an interview in Tibetan and English.
Note: All the copies of documents must either be attested by concerned Settlement Officer or CTA officers of Joint Secretary and above ranks. If the lockdown continues, the pattern of conducting exams will be changed accordingly. We will notify you nearer the time:
Applicants shall download and fill up the PSC application form and send it along with necessary documents either by post or email to the following address. The application must be received by l5th July 2020.
Public Service Commission
Central Tibetan Administration
Dharamshala, Distt. Kangra, H.P.
Email: [email protected]