Dharamshala: The Tibetan Voluntary Health Association, (Department of Health, CTA) Dharamsala invites applications for the post of Program Officer of Health Information System on a contractual basis at the Head office, Dharamshala.
- Qualified BCA or BSc Computer Science with preferred skill in data management and analysis, Health Management Information System, Data Visualization, and Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite)
- Copy of applicant’s Green Book settled up to 31st March, 2023
- Updated Registration Certificate (optional)
- Original medical fitness certificate from a registered Medical Doctor
- Character letter from concerned Tibetan settlement officer
- No objection letter from the employer, if employed
- CV & Cover Letter
Salary and other benefits: As per contractual rules of the TVHA
Applicant should send the required documents with an email ID, and contact no. to the following address. The document should be submitted on or before 31st March 2023, 5:00 p.m. Applications received after the deadline will not be entertained. Selection procedures will be decided in due course of time.
Copies of the above documents must be duly attested by the concerned Settlement Officer or any CTA Official holding post of Joint Secretary and above. Applicants must produce original documents at the time of reporting.
Tibetan Voluntary Health Association,
Department of Health, CTA
Dharamsala 176215, Distt. Kangra H.P.
E-mail: [email protected]/[email protected]