The Tibetan Voluntary Health Association, (Department of Health, CTA) Dharamshala invites applicants for a nurse on a contractual basis at Chauntra clinic.
- Qualified BSc Nurse or General Nursing with two-year work experience
- Copy of first & last page of applicant’s Green Book settled up to 31st March 2023.
- Copy of Registration Certificate (RC).
- Original medical fitness certificate from a registered Medical Doctor.
- Character letter from concerned Tibetan settlement officer.
- No objection letter from the employer, if employed.
Applicant should send the required documents with an email ID, contact no. to the following address. The document should be submitted on or before April 28, 2023, 5:00 p.m. Applications received after the deadline will not be entertained. Selection procedures will be decided in due course of time.
Copies of the above documents must be duly attested by the concerned Settlement Officer or any CTA Official holding post of Joint Secretary and above. Applicants must produce original documents at the time of reporting.