Tibetan Career Centre (TCC), a unit of youth empowerment support (YES) program, Dept. of Home (CTA), based at Dharamsala invites application from the competent, committed and responsible person for the post of MENTOR on a contractual basis at its mentoring cell.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- The applicant should have good interpersonal skills and should be a good team player.
- Preference will be given to the applicant with an educational background and experience in psychology, counseling and guidance program.
- Attested copies of GB, RC, and collage mark sheet & certificate.
- Recommendation from settlement office and medical certificate from a certified doctor.
- No objection certificate if the applicant is currently working in any organization.
- Birth certificate or class 10th pass certificate if any.
- Applicants should be at least 21 years and not more than 35 years and all the documents mentioned above must be attested by a CTA gazetted officer (holding the post of Joint Secretary and above)/ concerned Settlement Officer.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume and above-mentioned documents with passport size photo to [email protected] through scanning. The qualified applicant will be notified of the date and time of the interview. The applicant must bring the original documents mentioned above at the time of the interview.
Application deadline: 10th January 2020 and selection will be based on the interview.
Department of Home
Central Tibetan Administration
Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamsala-176215
Distt. Kangra (H.P)
E-mail: [email protected]