Tibetan Career Centre, a unit of Youth Empowerment Support (YES) program, Dept. of Home (CTA) is looking for competent, committed and responsible person for the post of counsellor cum placement officer on a contractual basis at Tibetan Career Center (TCC), Dharamsala, H.P.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor degree.
- Applicant should have good interpersonal, organizational and communication skill. Applicant should be able to work effectively as a part of a team.
- Preference will be given to the applicant with an educational background and experience in psychology, counselling and guidance program.
- Attested copies of GB, RC, and college mark sheet & certificate.
- Recommendation from settlement office and medical certificate from a certified doctor.
- No objection certificate if the applicant is currently working in any organization.
- Birth certificate or class 10th pass certificate if any.
- Applicants should be at least 21 years and not more than 35 years and all the documents mentioned above must be attested by a CTA gazetted officer holding the post of Joint Secretary and above / concerned Settlement Officer.
Interested applicants should send a current resume and cover letter with above mentioned documents by email, referencing “Counsellor cum placement officer” in the subject line, to the following email: [email protected].
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Application deadline: 28th July 2020 and selection will be based on the interview.
Applications should be submitted to:
Department of Home
Central Tibetan Administration
Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamsala-176215
Distt. Kangra (H.P)
E-mail: [email protected]