The Department of Health, Central Tibetan Administration, Dharamsala invites application for the post of Registered Nurse each at Kamrao, Dholanji, Khera/Lakhanwala, Puruwala , Tashijong, Tenzingang, Miao, Bir and Delhi Tibetan Settlements.
- Qualified GNM (General Nurse& Midwifery) or ANM (Auxiliary Nurse& Midwifery).
- Consideration will be given to the male candidates and one with minimum one year work experience.
- Copy of first & last page of applicant’s Green Book settled up to 2014.
- Copy of first & last page of applicant’s Updated Registration Certificate (RC).
- Original medical fitness certificate from a registered Medical Doctor.
- Character letter from concerned Tibetan settlement officer.
- No objection letter from the employer, if employed.
Applicant should send the required documents with an email ID, fax no., contact no. to the following address. The document should be submitted on or before 30th Nov. 2014, 5:00 p.m. Application received after the deadline will not be entertained. Selection procedures will be decided in due course of time.
Copies of the above documents must be duly attested by concerned Settlement Officer or any CTA Official holding post of Joint Secretary and above. Applicants must produce original documents at the time of reporting.
Department of Health, CTA
Dharamsala 176215 Distt. Kangra H.P.
Tele:(01892)223408, Fax:(01892)222718 E-mail: [email protected]/[email protected]