May 22, 2020
   Posted in Department of Home
  •   
  •   
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

The Department of Home, CTA, Youth Empowerment Support (YES) is pleased to announce the IIT Skill training opportunity-2020.

The Department will bear 80% of the training cost and the remaining 20% of the cost will be borne by the applicants. Interested youth can apply through the concerned settlement office. Obtain application forms and other detailed information from concerned settlement offices or they can contact the Youth Empowerment Support (YES) section of the Department of Home at [email protected]

The last date of application submission will be 22 June 2020.

 


  •   
  •   
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
[ultimatesocial count="true" networks="facebook,twitter,google,print,mail"]