The Department of Home is pleased to announce a vacancy for the post of IT Technician and Data Operator for Youth Empowerment Section (YES) on a contractual basis. Interested candidates must submit their application with the required documents to <[email protected]> and bring all the documents during the interview call-up. Last date of application submission is 20th March 2023. The applications received after the above deadline will not be considered.
Post: IT Technician and Youth Empowerment Section (YES) Data Keeping cum Dealing Staff
- Graduate in Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science or at least Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA).
- Copies of the class X & college mark sheets and graduation certificate.
- Copies of first and last page with updated Green Book until 31st March 2023.
- Character certificate from settlement office and medical certificate from the certified hospital.
- No objection certificate if the applicant is currently working in any organisation.
- Any prior job experience will be considered an added advantage.
All the documents mentioned above must be attested by a CTA gazette officer or concerned Settlement Officer.
For further queries and information, please get in touch with 01892-222412/222214, or visit our office at the Department of Home, Central Tibetan Administration, Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamshala-176215, Distt. Kangra, Himachal Pradesh