ATTENTION: TRAVEL AGENCIES
A well-established Travel Agency based in Delhi, preferably with a branch in Dharamsala may apply to the address given below for award of annual contract in managing flight (International & Domestic) ticketing for all the officials of Central Tibetan Administration. (Please note that this does not include H.H. the Dalai Lama’s Travel schedule.)
Terms & Conditions: –
- The Agency should be a registered entity, recognized by the Department of Tourism, Government of India & should be in the travel business for the last three years with good and clean records.
- The Agency should give reasonable discount as per norms of Airlines and allow 30 days credit. The Department shall ensure CTA officials’ ticketing through the Agency.
- The Agency should be able to maintain good relation with all the CTA offices in general and Bureau of H.H the Dalai Lama at Delhi in particular.
- As and when need arises, the agency should have no hesitation to provide for verification of its accounts records pertaining to ticketing for any person authorized for the said purpose by either Bureau of H.H the Dalai Lama or by the Department of Finance.
- The contract shall be for a year, renewable under the discretion of the Department.
Interested parties should submit the following documents to the below given address: –
- A formal application with a brief profile of the Agency and its partners.
- Demand Draft of Rs 500/- as earnest money in favour of “T.A.W.S” Dharamsala. The earnest money is refundable to all rejected bidders.
- A Copy of the Registration of the Agency/ IATA membership.
- Bid Form with detail of discount offer & service charges duly filled.
The Department reserves the right to reject or entertain any applications without assigning any reason. Your application should reach not later than 7th May 2014 by 6:00 p.m.
The Secretary Copy:- 1) S.O. Majnukatilla, Delhi.
The Department of Finance 2) S.O. Dharamsala.
Central Tibetan Administration 3) Travel agents
Gangchen Kyishong Dharasala 176215 (H.P.) 4) CTA Official website.
Tel: 01892-222487, 223738
Email: [email protected]