Applications are invited for a post of ‘Facilitators’ for the ‘Technology-based after-school Coaching Program’ at STS Mundgod. Coaching Facilitator will ‘run and monitor’ the class XI &XII After – School Program. (Facilitator will not teach in the classes; they will facilitate the technology-based classroom for which training will be given to them before the start of the program.)
- Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Science.
- Desired Qualification:
- Good communication skills in both Tibetan and English.
- Interest in Teaching.
- Good at dealing with students.
- Working knowledge of using a Computer, LCD Projector, and the Internet.
- Basic Computer Skills (Working Knowledge of MS Office)
Candidates meeting the eligibility requirements are requested to submit their application along with the required documents (as listed below) latest by 21 January 2018. The date and venue of the interview will be notified individually to the candidates meeting the eligibility requirements. Contact address with mobile number and email ID must be given in the application. The final selection of the candidate will be based on interview.
The selected candidates will be given short-term training and appointment will be made thereafter on a one-year contract basis with a consolidated monthly pay of Rs. 18,500/-. However, the contract could be extended, subject to the project funding, the need of the beneficiaries and the performance of the candidate.
- Copy of Degree and Marks sheet.
- Copy of class XII certificate and Marks card.
- Copy of updated RC.
- Copy of Green Book duly paid up to December 2019.
- A fitness certificate from a registered doctor.
- No Objection Certificate, if the applicant is currently serving in any institution.
All the documents must be attested by a CTA gazette officer (holding the post of joint secretary and above)/concerned settlement Officer/Principal of a school.
Department of Education
CTA, Gangchen Kyishong
Dharamsala – 176215 (HP)
Email: [email protected]