The Department of Education (DoE), CTA is happy to announce 75 Correspondence Course (CC) Scholarship for CTA staffs, Teachers, Students of Sarah/ Norbulingka Institute and for those who did not get opportunity to attend college after completing Class XII. This scholarship is provided to further improve one’s educational qualification. Interested candidates must apply online through the below link latest by August 31, 2020. The required documents must be uploaded online.
- “Form-A” duly filled with Tibetan Settlement Officer’s sign and seal.
- No Objection Certificate from current office or school administration, the year of service must be mentioned in the NOC.
- Copy of applicant’s highest qualification marks statement duly attested by a Tibetan Settlement Officer or CTA officer with rank of Joint Secretary and above.
No. of Scholarships for each category:
- 20 seats for CTA Staff (5 reserved for women).
- 20 seats for Tibetan School Teacher (5 reserved for women).
- 15 seats for Student of Sarah/Norbulingka Institute.
- 20 seats for those who did not get opportunity to attend college after Class XII.
- If all the above seats are not utilized, the remaining seats will be offered to applicants who do not fall under any of the above 4 categories.
A scholarship amount of INR 10, 000.00 will be awarded on receiving CC marks statement.
For any queries, contact:
Department of Education, CTA
Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamsala – 176215
District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India
Phone no: 01892-226695, 222572, 222721
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
Website: www.sherig.org, www.lamton.org
Facebook: www.facebook.com/doe.lobyon/ Date: June 23, 2020