Read the announcement below.
INTEGRATED MUSEOLOGY SCHOLARSHIP
The Department of Education is happy to announce Integrated Museology Scholarship for a Tibetan student to study a two-year Master in Museology program in India.
The scholarship amount for the entire course is Rs.200,000. Eligible candidates must apply online using the link below latest by June 15, 2020, by 5:00 pm.
Eligibility criteria and required documents (in a single PDF file):
1. Applicant must be a Tibetan refugee student who has a Green Book (GB) and a valid Registration Certificate (RC). Applicant and his/her parents’ Green Book contribution must be paid till 2019. Information about RC and GB must be mentioned in “Form-A” and attested by the concerned Tibetan Settlement Officer. (upload “Form-A”)
2. Applicant must have completed B.A. / B.Sc. / B.F.A. / three years of study under Humanities/Social Sciences/ Science with 50% marks. (upload UG mark sheets)
3. Those having a background/PG Diploma in subjects related to History of Art and Museum Studies are desirable. (upload certificate if available)
1. The selection will be done by the Department of Information and International Relations, CTA.
2. The Tibet Museum officials will offer guidance and assistance to the selected candidate in availing admission.
3. After successful completion of the course, the candidate must serve for at least 3 years in The Tibet Museum, DIIR.
For queries, contact: Ms Tenzin Tashi, email: [email protected]
Posted by Scholarship Section
Department of Education, CTA
Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamsala – 176215
District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India
Phone: +91.01892. 226695, 222572 and 222721
Website: www.sherig.org, www.lamton.org
Download “Form A”.