The Department of Information and International Relations, Central Tibetan Administration, invites applications for the post of ‘Project Officer and Tibet Support Group Desk Coordinator’ on a contractual basis.
Number of posts: 1
Interested applicant must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Master’s degree from a recognized University.
- Preference shall be given to those with prior working experience in the above field. ● Good command of Tibetan and English languages.
- Experience in conducting and organising International Conferences.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents :
- Resume with a cover letter.
- Attested copy of the mark sheet and degree certificates.
- Attested copy of the birth certificate or class 10th pass certificate.
- Attested copy of duly paid Green Book and Registration Certificate (RC). ● Original Medical fitness certificate with a photograph from the certified hospital. ● Character certificate from the applicant’s respective Settlement Office. ● No Objection Letter if the applicant is currently employed.
All the documents must be attested by a CTA gazette officer (holding the post of Joint Secretary or above) or by the concerned Settlement Officer.
Salary and Benefits: Salary and benefit equivalent to Office Assistant designation of regular CTA staff.
Age limit: Should not be below the age of 25 or above the age of 35 as of 30 April 2021.
Application Deadline: 5 pm, 26 April 2021
Interested applicants are required to submit their application with the above-mentioned documents to [email protected] or to the following address, on or before the application deadline. Eligible candidates will be called for an interview. The date and venue of the interview will be intimated through email.
Department of Information and International relations, CTA