Department of Home, Central Tibetan Administration is seeking a motivated, energetic, technology enthusiast and responsible persons for the post of Database Manager on I year
contractual basis for “Tibetan Workforce Information System Project” (WFIS) under the USAID Program.
Number of posts: I
• Graduate in Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science or at least Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
• Technical ability to develop and maintain a website (Any platform is acceptable)
• Preference shall be given to those with prior working experience in the field
• Capable of writing & communicating fluently in Tibetan and English and have no restrictions to travel within India.
• Good understanding about the Tibetan community in south Asia Requirements
• Copies of the class X & college mark sheets and graduation certificate
• Copies of first and last page with updated Green Book until 30th June 2020
• Character certificate from settlement office and medical certificate from the certified hospital
• No objection certificate if the applicant is currently working in any organization
All the documents mentioned above must be attested by a CTA gazette officer or concerned Settlement Officer
Salary of around 27,000 per month inclusive of all benefits Interested applicants must send a scanned cover letter with passport size photo, and resume with above-mentioned documents to [email protected]
Personal email id, phone no, and address must be mentioned in the cover letter. Last date of Application submission is 28th Dec 2020 and selection will be based on virtual interview and examination. Whereas the date of interview and examination shall be informed later on.
For more information, please feel free to call 01892-222241/222412 extension to WFIS