Dharamshala: The Department of Education (DoE), CTA has initiated a five year (2019-2024) project titled “Enhanced Education for Tibetan Youth (EETY)” funded by the Canadian Government. For this project, DoE, CTA has created a new post of Gender/Entrepreneurship Coordinator and is pleased to announce a job opening vacancy. DoE, CTA is looking for an applicant who is dynamic, committed, who has served full-time in any organization or institution for a minimum period of one year on gender/entrepreneurship and has a strong desire to serve the community.
Master’s Degree (desirable) or Bachelor’s degree with a minimum mark of 50% from a recognized University.
Interested applicants fulfilling the above educational qualification with a minimum of one-year full-time job experience on gender/entrepreneurship can submit their application to the Department of Education, CTA before January 14, 2021, through email at [email protected]. Eligible candidates will be called for a face-to-face interview. The date and venue of interview will be intimated through email.
The required documents are:
- A one-page personal statement
- Job experience certificate from the concerned organization
- Copy of applicant’s Green Book (Dues paid till Dec 2020)
- Copy of applicant’s Registration Certificate (Updated)
- Copy of Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree Certificates
- No Objection Letter if employed
- Work in close coordination with the Gender and the Entrepreneurship consultant of Alinea International, Canada and project team members within DoE and review all educational materials for gender content, work towards mainstreaming gender in all EETY project activities, and strengthen the entrepreneurship program under EETY with the help of consultants.
- Work in close coordination and collaboration with the CTA’s Women’s Empowerment Desk (WED) and the Tibetan Entrepreneurship Development (TED).
- Visit schools and communities where there are gender-related projects being implemented through EETY project. Track the progress of various women and gender-related programs to ensure quality, consistency and compliance
- Prepare detailed work plans and report related to the gender component of the EETY program for internal and external use
- Raise awareness of CTA and DoE’s gender programs in schools and communities
- Collect and document program’s best practices, lessons learned, baseline studies, success stories and impacts
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and timely program data records
- Network with other organizations and funding agencies working on women empowerment and gender and development programs
- Assist TED in managing and coordinating the design, delivery and impact measurement of the School Entrepreneurship Education Program
- Assist TED in developing and maintaining a relationship with consultants, advisors, senior management at Tibetan Schools and related stakeholders
- Work closely with the various school administrations to assist in mainstreaming entrepreneurship education in the high school curriculum (Grades 11-12)
- Document all the activities related to the program and meet targets set by the management
- Submit narrative and financial reports in time
Note: No application will be entertained after the given deadline.
For any queries, please email us at [email protected] or call at 01892-222572.
Department of Education, CTA
Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamsala – 176215
District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India
Phone: 01892-222572, 222721
Posted on: December 29, 2020