The Department of Education, CTA is pleased to announce Scholarship to 10 Students who wish to take a gap year to prepare for next year NEET (MBBS) & JEE (Engineering) exam. The Scholarship holder must undergo coaching from the reputed coaching institute in India. Interested candidates must apply online using the link below.
Application Procedure & Eligibility
- Application Form A (to be completed by Student & attested by Tibetan Settlement officer)
- Copy of Class X, XII Result and NEET/JEE Result.
- Student must have scored minimum of 60% in PCM or PCB.
- Student must have studied Tibetan language till class X or must appear for TLPT(Tibetan Language Proficiency Test).
- Preference will be given to those Students who have graduated/passed in 2019.
- Essay (1page) – reason for taking a gap year
- Anyone who discontinues the program without any valid reason is liable to refund the scholarship costs to the Department of Education, CTA.
Application Deadline – 31 July 2019, Wednesday,
Scholarship Amount – Tuition Fee Ceiling to one lakh
For inquiry, please contact:
Mrs Sonam Sangmo or Ms Tenzin Tashi
Phone: +91-1892 -222572, 222721
Web: www.sherig.org/en/ FB: www.facebook.com/doe.lobyon/