The Department of Education, CTA, is pleased to announce 20 scholarships to students who wish to take a gap year to prepare for next year’s NEET. The scholarship holders must undergo coaching from a reputed coaching institute in India. Interested candidates must apply online using the link or the QR code before 5:00 PM on 14.07. 2023. No late application will be entertained. Click here for the new DoE form.
Application Procedure & Eligibility
- Upload Form A (Signed and attested by the Tibetan Settlement officer).
- Upload a copy of the class XII Result.
- Students must score a minimum of 60% calculated as per DoE Scholarship Rules and 60% in class XII PCB. (First preference will be given to the class XII graduate students of the 2023 batch). 4. Upload the Best Boy/ Best Girl certificate (If applicable).
- Upload School captain certificate (If applicable).
- Tibetan Language Proficiency Test (TLPT) will be conducted by the Department of Education for interested applicants who have not taken the Tibetan language in class XII.
- Upload a copy of the NEET result (optional).
- This scholarship is not applicable to those who are taking online coaching.
- Anyone who discontinues the program without any valid reason is liable to refund the Scholarship amount to the Department of Education, CTA.
Scholarship Amount – Fifty Thousand INR.
For inquiry, please contact:
Contact numbers: 6230335844, 9805688414, 9882322797
Web: www.sherig.org, www.lamton.org Scholarship section Department of Education, CTA