The foreign students’ admission to Delhi University has been extended. The University is now inviting online applications from foreign nationals for the academic session 2020-21. The academic session is likely to begin in the month of September 2020.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, Delhi University Foreign Registry Office has asked foreign students to submit only NOC secured from the respective diplomatic mission (before the last date of online application submission).
The education section at the Bureau of HH Dalai Lama, New Delhi requests all Tibetan students who have already registered for Du admission for the Under Graduate and Post Graduate program to send a copy of their application form by mail ([email protected]) before the deadline. The Bureau will submit the No Objection Certificate (NOC) on behalf of all Tibetan students.
Revised deadline :
- The last date for submission of online application forms at the FSR website by foreign nationals pursuing Masters‘s Programmes and M.Phil course is 6 July 2020
- Under–Graduate Bachelor‘s Three–Year Programme is 12 July 2020
- One year Certificate/Diploma/ Advanced Diploma courses is 15 July 2020
- PhD Programmes (except Management Studies) is15 July 2020
- Schools of open learning (SOL) for Bachelor’s and Master’s courses is 30 July 2020
- Casual Affiliation (for those desirous of studying up to maximum 2 semesters) is 30 July 2020
Note: Admission for other courses are closed.
For furhter informaiton contact:
Office of Foreign Students Registry Room No. 11, First Floor
Conference Centre University of Delhi
India E–mail for admission related matters: email@example.com
Phone: +91–11–27666756 (calling from outside India)
011–27666756 (calling from within India)
Webpages: University of Delhi: http://www.du.acin Foreign Students‘ Registry: http://fsrdu.ac.in