Tibet Corps provides a platform to Tibetan professionals, university students, and retirees, an opportunity to serve the CTA through voluntary service. The program seeks to inspire Tibetans to strengthen the community, its institutions and the Central Tibetan Administration.
- Dhang–Sha–Pas willing to serve the Central Tibetan Administration can obtain information by visiting Tibet Corps website (www.tibetcorps.org).
- Interested Dhang–Shab–Pas can submit their resume and cover letter. The cover letter should clearly mention the area of work they wish to serve in.
- If presently working in any organisation, no objection certificate letter.
Responsibilities and Time Limit for Dhang–Shab–Pas:
- Dhang–shab–pas will receive an orientation from Tibet Corps prior to starting their service.
- Dhang-shab-pas will have specific roles and responsibilities once they are enrolled in their positions. These responsibilities must be carried out within the duration of a service.
- Duration of service will be a minimum 3 months & a maximum of one year.
- Dhang–shab–pas who serve in Dharamshala and who do not have a place to stay in Dharamsala will be accommodated on a first come first served basis.
- If the rooms are occupied at the time of volunteer services then he/she will be provided with a monthly housing allowance of maximum up to INR 6000 upon submitting receipt.
- Certificate of recognition of service will be awarded from the Tibet Corps.
- If any work related official tour and traveling is required, then he/she will be provided with the travel and daily allowances equivalent to the post of Under Secretary.
- Dhang–shab–pas are entitled to one and half day leave per month.
Tibet Corps does not provide medical care and insurance for the volunteers during their service period.
The last date for submission of application is 20 Sept 2022.
Application and the documents must sent to:
Department of Finance, CTA
Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamsala
Kangra Distt, H.P.India– 176215
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Tel; 01892–222487 / 223738