Dharamshala: The President of the Central Tibetan Administration, Dr Lobsang Sangay, left this afternoon for Bodh Gaya, Bihar.
Upon the completion of the three-day official visit, the President will return on 5th January 2020.
[ultimatesocial count="true" networks="facebook,twitter,google,print,mail"]
- Strengthening Advocacy for Tibet in Taiwan
- High Intensity Earthquake Hits Tibet Today
- Restore Tibet as a buffer zone between India and China: CTA President at Halifax International Security Forum
- Photo Story: Lhakar (White Wednesday) at the Seat of Tibetan Exile Administration
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama says Tibet not seeking independence, Urges China to Respect Tibetan Cultural Heritage