Tibet TV, Department of Information and International Relations of CTA, is hiring a stringer in South India.
He/she should cover the official events in the Tibetan settlements in South India and report them to Tibet TV. Besides, the stringer should also deliver any assignments given to him/her from Tibet TV from time to time.
Required Qualifications & Documents;
- Language proficiency in Tibetan and English.
- Ability to cover news, events and conduct interviews etc.
- Ability to handle video camera and edit footages.
- Preference will be given to experienced candidates and those having background in journalism / communication studies.
- Attested copy of duly paid Green Book as of March 31, 2022.
- Attested copy of Registration Certificate (RC).
- Certificate of medical fitness from a registered physician.
- Conduct certificate from the Representative of the applicant’s respective settlement office.
- No objection letter, if currently employed, from the employer.
The stringer will be paid INR 2,500/- per news story in addition to the monthly retaining fee of INR 5,000/-
The stringer is permitted to file a maximum of ten news stories per month and is entitled to Travel Allowance (TA) and Daily Allowance (DA) applicable to the post of CTA’s Office Superintendent. Tibet TV will provide all the necessary audio-visual and technical equipment.
- The applicant should have all the documents attested and signed by either a settlement officer or a civil servant holding the designation of Joint Secretary or above and submit the same to the address (provided below) on or before 17:00 hours, May 07, 2022.
- The applicant should clearly mention the address for correspondence, e-mail id and mobile phone number in the application.
- The eligible candidates shall be notified of the selection process.
Address your application to:
Dept. of Information & Int’l Relations,
Central Tibetan Administration,
Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamshala – 176215,
Distt Kangra, H.P