CALL FOR PAPER
7TH YOUNG TIBETAN RESEARCH SCHOLARS’ CONFERENCE
18-20 August 2021
The Tibet Policy Institute is virtually hosting the 7th Young Tibetan Research Scholars’ Conference from 18-20 August 2021. The Registration call upon young Tibetan research scholars pursuing Ph.D, M.Phil. and M.A. Program, affiliated to universities, and research fellows of various research and academic institutions around the world to present their research papers. In this virtual conference, we call upon young scholars to present their paper on current Tibet situation in terms of Chinese policies and leadership, religion, Culture, Language, Economy et al under the Chinese illegal occupation of Tibet. One can also write about Tibet’s history and the status of Tibetan in exile.
- Interested participants are requested to submit Online Registration form before10 May 2021 along with the abstract paper.
- Tibetan research scholars pursuing Ph.D, M.Phil. and M.A. Program, affiliated to universities, and research institutions are eligible to apply.
- Young aspiring scholars in the Tibetan research institutes and monastic universities are also eligible
Guideline for paper submission:
- Abstract to be written either in Tibetan or in English.
- Abstract must be between 200-350 words and must include the author’s name with the title of the paper must be attached in the Online form. (Word File Attachment)
- Short Bio of 200 words must be attached in the Online form. (Word File Attachment)
- Abstracts will be evaluated by a committee and selected presenters will be notified by Tuesday, 1 June 2021.
- Full paper shall be accepted till 5pm, 15 August 2021.
- The full paper should be in between 3500-4000 words. Font size:12
- Font Type in English: Times New Roman. Line spacing:1.5 Format: Word page size: A4
- Font Type in Tibetan: Monlam Uni Oochan 2. Line Spacing 1.5 Format: Word page size: A4
- Papers could be either in English or Tibetan. Same applies for presentation.
- Additional queries about the conference can be addressed to: Ms. Ngawang Choekyi, Communication Officer, Tibet Policy Institute, Email: [email protected]
Announcement in Tibetan, click here.