Youth empowerment support (YES) program, Dept. of Home (CTA) is looking for competent, committed and responsible person as a soft skill trainer cum project officer on one-year contractual basis starting from April 2018 at Institute for small trade learning (ISTL) based in Bangalore.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Minimum B.A.
• Applicant with an experience and qualification in psychology, counselling, guidance and related field will be given preference.
• Attested copies of GB & RC.
• Attested copies of the college mark sheet and certificate.
• Recommendation from settlement office and medical certificate from certified doctor.
• No objection certificate if the applicant is currently working in any organization.
• Birth certificate or class 10th pass certificate if any.
• All the documents mentioned above must be attested by a CTA gazette officer (holding the post of Joint Secretary and above)/ concerned Settlement Officer
• Applicant should not be below 21 years and above 35 years.
• Training ISTL trainees on communication, confidence building, personality development and relevant soft skill.
• Counselling and guiding trainees on career development.
• Designing training program for ISTL.
• Minimum 20,000 per month ( TDS and related tax will be applicable as per law)
• Accommodation and food facilities are provided.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter with passport size photo and resume with above-mentioned documents to: [email protected] through scanning. Applicant must bring the original documents mentioned above at the time of selection and department reserve right to reject applicant if the requirements are not fulfilled.
Application deadline: 6 March 2018
For more info, please feel free to call 8894406120 / 01892- 222241/ 222214