The Department of Education (DoE), CTA, is happy to announce 75 Distance Education Scholarship (Correspondence Course/CC) to the amount of INR 10,000/- per year for CTA staff, teachers, students of Sarah/Norbulingka Institute and those who did not get the opportunity to attend college after completing Class XII.
This scholarship aims to provide the candidates with an opportunity to further improve their educational qualifications. Please note that this scholarship is strictly for Distance Education and not for regular college courses.
Interested candidates must apply online through the below link latest by 11:59 PM, Aug 28, 2022. All the required documents should be uploaded online.
- “Form-A” duly filled with Tibetan Settlement Officer’s sign and seal.
- No Objection Certificate from current Office or School Administration, with clear mention of the applicants’ tenure at the respective organization or office or school.
- Copy of the applicant’s highest qualification Marks Card duly attested by a Tibetan Settlement Officer or CTA officer with the rank of Joint Secretary and above.
Allocation of seats:
- 20 seats for CTA Staff (5 reserved for women)
- 20 seats for Tibetan School Teachers. (5 reserved for women)
- 15 seats for Students of Sarah/Norbulingka Institute.
- 20 seats for those who did not get the opportunity to attend college after Class XII.
- If all the above 50 seats are not utilized, the remaining seats will be offered to applicants who do not fall under any of the above 4 categories.
Posted by: Scholarship Section, Department of Education, CTA, Gangchen Kyishong, District Kangra, Dharamshala, HP-176215 Dated: June 15, 2022