The Tibet Policy Institute will be hosting the 8th Young Tibetan Research Scholars’ Conference from 23-25 August, 2022 at College for Higher Tibetan Studies Sarah. The conference registration is open for young Tibetan research scholars pursuing Ph.D, M.Phil. and M.A. programme at different universities. It is also open for independent researchers and researchers at academic institutions around the world to present their research papers. In this conference, we encourage young scholars to present their papers on contemporary Tibet, particularly with reference to China’s policies in Tibet. The conference will also accept papers on Tibet’s history and Tibetans in exile.
Guidelines for Registration and Paper submission:
- Interested participants are requested to submit their abstract and application online before 20 May, 2022
- The abstract in English should be within 250–300-word limit
- A short Curriculum Vitae must be attached along with the application
- Abstracts will be evaluated by a committee and selected presenters will be notified by 10 June 2022
Guidelines for paper submission:
- Selected presenters must submit their full paper by 20 July 2022.
- The full paper should be between 5000-8000 words.
- Papers could be either in Tibetan or English. Same applies for presentation.
For further queries, please contact the conference coordinator:
Dr Tsering Dolma
Email: [email protected]
Contact No: +91 8629889365