Shering Parkhang Trust announces a job vacancy for the post of accountant at its branch in Nepal.
Job Description :
- Required to do day–to–day voucher entries on Tally.
- Generating Bill of supply. Submitting monthly accounting reports to Head office.
- Annually stock physical verifications, reconciliations, final account preparation at the end of the year, etc.
Qualification & Requirement :
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (B. Com)
- Should have basic knowledge of MS Office.
- Valid Residential Document issued by Nepal Govt.
- Updated Green Book up to 31.03.2022 Age between 18-40 Years as on 27.02.2023
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate with PP
- NOC from Current Employer (If Employed)
- Character Certificate from respective CTA Settlement Officer stating no adverse remarks against the applicant.
APPLICATION & SELECTION PROCEDURE:
- Application with copies of the above documents should be submitted by email before the deadline.
- The last date for submission of the application is 27th February 2023.
- Applicants should mention clearly their active mobile phone number, email ID and place of residence in their application.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to appear for a written tests in Tibetan, English, Accounting, and basic computer knowledge, followed by Interviews.
- The probation period will be 6 months. After 6 months, he/she may be regularized on the basis of his/her conduct, competency, etc.
Compensation: Gross monthly salary of INR 25,584/–, Accommodation and other benefits as per SPT staff service norm.
Application should be addressed to:
Sherig Parkhang Trust
R–27 & 28, Ramesh Park, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi – 18-009Pamest. Park Laxmi Nagar Delhi 92
Tel: +91-11-22455634, Mobile/WhatsApp: +91-7701996481
E–mail- [email protected]