In Celebration of the Central Tibetan Administration (CTA) 2020 as the YEAR OF GRATITUDE to His Holiness the Great 14th Dalai Lama, the Department of Education, CTA is pleased to announce two Ph.D. scholarship. The focus of the Ph.D. research must be any of the following.
A Scholarship sum of INR 75,000/-(seventy-five thousand only) per academic year will be awarded for three years. Eligible candidates must apply online using the link below the latest by August 31, 2020, by 5:00 pm.
Link to the online application
- Four main principal commitment of H.H the Dalai Lama.
4. Philosophy of Non-Violent.
Eligibility criteria and required documents:
- The applicant must be a Tibetan refugee student with Green Book (GB) and a valid Registration Certificate (RC). Applicant and his/her parents’ Green Book contribution must be paid till 2020. Information about RC and GB must be mentioned in “Form-A” and attested by the concerned Tibetan Settlement Officer. ( Form A )
- The applicant must have scored at least 60% in a bachelor’s degree. Preference shall be given to fresh graduates. (Upload Bachelor and Master’s Mark Sheets)
- The applicant must have taken admission in any Colleges/Universities and must produce a letter of acceptance from the same university. (Upload Acceptance Letter)
For any queries, contact: Sonam Sangmo: [email protected]
Lobsang Dhargay: [email protected]