The Department of Education, CTA is pleased to announce that the National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS), Bangalore and Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune has kindly agreed to provide one month internship for Tibetan Science graduates from June15 to July15, 2015. This is a rare opportunity for the graduates to gain practical experience and study under the expertise of well known scientists and researchers of the Institutes. Download the form here.
The interested candidates studying in second and third year of college who wish to grab this opportunity may apply for the internship.
- Applicants are advised to complete the below application form as per the instructions given in and send the same to DoE, CTA Dharamsala.
- Your candidature will be rejected/disqualified, if the submitted application form is incomplete or given false information.
- Scanned copies (soft copies) of your documents must be sent by email and the hard copies by speed post.
- Two ways travel cost and other required expense for the students will be borne by DoE.
- LAST DATE: May 25, 2015: Application received after the last date will not be entertained.
- Mailing Address:
Department of Education
Central Tibetan Administration
Dharamsala – 176215
Distt. Kangra (HP)