The Department of Education (DoE), CTA is happy to announce Global Leadership Incubator (GLI) Scholarship to study an Undergraduate program in one of the Colleges/Universities in the United States. Interested candidates must apply online using the link below latest by 31 August 2019 by 5:00 pm.
Eligibility and required documents to be uploaded:
- Applicant must be a Tibetan refugee student who has a Green Book (GB) and a valid Registration Certificate (RC). Applicant and his/her parents’ Green Book contribution must be paid till 2019. Information about RC and GB must be mentioned in “Form-A” and attested by the concerned Tibetan Settlement Officer. (Upload “Form-A”)
- Applicant must have graduated Class XII in 2019 with a score of 75% and above. (Upload Class XII mark sheet).
- Applicant must have studied Tibetan Language till Class X or must clear “Tibetan Language Proficiency Test” (TLPT) to be conducted by DOE on June 10, 2019. (Upload Class X mark sheet)
- At the time of application, one must have a minimum TOEFL score of 90, but later, if shortlisted,the candidate must retake TOEFL exam and score minimum 100 marks. (Upload TOEFL Score Sheet)
- Completed GLI Application Form must be uploaded. (GLI Application Form)
It’s the responsibility of the candidates to produce valid IC by August 2020.
All shortlisted candidates will be interviewed online by a member of GLI.
For any queries, contact:
Sonam Sangmo: [email protected]
Lodoe Rapsel: [email protected]
Department of Education,
CTA Gangchen Kyishong,
Dharamsala – 176215 District Kangra,
Himachal Pradesh, India
Phone: +91.01892. 226695, 222572 and 222721
Website: www.sherig.org, www.lamton.org, www.facebook.com/doe.lobyon
GLI Application Form: