We are pleased to announce that the application deadline for Chiba Institute of Technology (CIT) Scholarship – 2019 has been extended until July 31, 2019. This scholarship will be offered to two Tibetan students to study two year Master’s Program in Management Science at the Chiba Institute of Technology in Japan. The scholarship will cover tuition fee, boarding and to & fro travel expenses. Eligible candidates must apply online using the link below latest by July 31, 2019, by 5:00 pm.
Eligibility criteria and required documents to be uploaded:
- Applicant must be a Tibetan refugee student who has a Green Book (GB) and a valid Registration Certificate (RC). Applicant and his/her parents’ Green Book contribution must be paid till 2018. Information about RC and GB must be mentioned in “Form-A” and attested by the concerned Tibetan Settlement Officer. (Upload “Form-A”)
- Applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in any field (regular) from a recognized University in India and must have graduated Bachelor’s degree in 2016 or later with a score of 50% or above. (Upload Bachelor’s Mark Sheets)
- . Other required documents to be uploaded in a single PDF file are:
- Essay (400 to 500 words) on why you are applying for this Scholarship
- Resume (one page)
- Recommendation Letter from one’s Undergraduate College/University
- Japanese Language Certificate (if available).
- All the eligible candidates will be interviewed in the 2nd week of August 2019 in Dharamsala.
- After the interview, four candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their total score of academic performance, Japanese Language Proficiency, and Interview score.
The marking system is as follows:
(a). Academic Performance: Total of 15 points
Sl.no. UG aggregate % Points 1 50-59 3 2 60-69 6 3 70-79 9 4 80-89 12 5 90-100 15
b). Japanese Language Certificate: Total 5 points
(c). Interview: Total of 80 points
- Four shortlisted candidates will be interviewed for the final selection in the 3rd week of August 2019 in Delhi. The exact time and venue will be notified later via email.
- Please read the announcement carefully and submit all the required documents in time. Incomplete documents will not be entertained.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to produce Identity Certificate (IC) by March 2020.
For any queries, contact: Sonam Sangmo: [email protected]
Tsering Choezom: [email protected]
Department of Education, CTA
Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamsala – 176215
District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India
Phone: +91.01892. 226695, 222572 and 222721
Website: www.sherig.org, www.lamton.org, www.facebook.com/doe.lobyon May 01, 2019