The Tibet Policy Institute of the Department of Information and International Relations, Central Tibetan Administration is seeking energetic, motivated and a responsible applicant for the post of “Researchers” on one and half year contractual basis.
Post: Under Secretary post for Reseachers
Number of posts: 2
Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
· Environmental study and gender study or Tibetan women’s status
· Attested copy of duly paid Green Book and Registration Certificates (RC).
· Attested copy of degree certificate and mark sheet.
· Attested copy of birth certificate or class 10th pass certificate.
· Original medical certificate with a photograph from a registered physician.
· Character certificate from the Representative of the applicant’s respective settlement office.
· No objection letter if the applicant is currently employed.
· Three years work experience
All the documents must be attested by a CTA gazette officer (holding the post of Joint Secretary and above) or concerned Settlement Officer.
Application deadline: 5 PM, Wednesday, 20 March 2019
Tibet Policy Institute
Central Tibetan Administration
Distt. Kangra, H.P. 176215
Email: [email protected]