The Department of Education, Central Tibetan Administration, Dharamsala invites application for the post of Rector (on deputation) at two Central School for Tibetans under CTSA, New Delhi.
- Essential Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from any recognized university.
- At least 7 years administrative experiences. Weight-age will be given in case experiences in the area of school Administration/Teaching.
- Birth Certificate to prove that the candidate is between 30-45 years.
- Copy of Green Book paid up to 31.12.2018
- Copy of Registration Certificate valid up to 31.3.2019
- No objection certificate, if employed from the present employer.
- Medical fitness certificate from any registered medical practitioner.
- Good knowledge of Tibetan Language, Culture, History and Tradition.
- Language proficiency in English or Hindi.
- Pay and benefits:
- Pay Scale: ₹ 9300.00 – ₹ 34800.00 + Grade pay ₹ 4200 + DA
- Plus allowances as per norms
All the interested candidates should apply by sending duly attested copies of above-mentioned documents (A: 1 to 5) and original copies of documents (A: 6 and 7). Copies of documents should be attested by a CTA Official of the rank of Joint Secretary and above or Tibetan Welfare Officer/Representatives or Principals of Tibetan Schools.
Selection will be done on the basis of interview.
Application with necessary documents must reach at the below address not later than 25 March 2019.
Department of Education, CTA
Gangchen Kyishong, Dharamsala – 176 215
District Kangra (H.P.) INDIA
Tel: 01892-222572/ 222721